We are OPEN now.
Reservations are required until January 4th.
[Strawberry union Covid-19 measures]
In order for our customers to enjoy strawberry hunting with peace of mind, we have taken measures against Covid-19 at the union's strawberry garden based on the advice of Chiba Prefecture and experts in infectious disease control. The method of strawberry hunting has changed from before, so we ask for your cooperation.
[Basic 3 rules]
1. Wear a mask
2. Disinfect hands
3. Social distance
● Strawberry picking reception
・ The representative is requested to fill out and accept the admission reception slip.
● In the strawberry picking house
・ Please disinfect your hands at the entrance.
・ We will pick strawberries in a buffet style. It is a method of picking strawberries on a tray and then eating them at your seat.
・ When picking strawberries, be sure to wear a mask and keep a distance of 2m between the groups.
・ When picking strawberries, pile up the strawberries on the tray to make it easier to drop. Please pick it in different times.
・ Be sure to pick the strawberries that you touch.
・ Pick as many strawberries as you can eat. If you leave it uneaten, you will be charged an additional fee. (1kg from 3,000 yen * Depends on the garden)
・ Unauthorized take-out of picked strawberries is prohibited.
* If you have a fever, cough, sore throat, or have close contact with a positive person, please refrain from visiting the park.
Fixed price of strawberry picking in our association
|Period||Age 7 or more||Age 4 to 6||Less than 3|
|Dec. to Jan. 4th||2,000 yen||1,600 yen||500 yen|
|Jan. 5th to Mar. 24th||1,700 yen||1,300 yen||500 yen|
|Mar. 25th to Apr. 6th||1,500 yen||1,100 yen||500 yen|
|Apr. 7th to Mid. May||1,200 yen||800 yen||300 yen|
|Aiba strawberry farm|
|Nagomi strawberry farm|
|Akira strawberry farm|| Phone:0475-82-0938
|Midorikawa strawberry farm||Phone:0475-82-4304|
|Ishibashi strawberry farm|
|Strawberry house Ote|
|Maruki strawberry farm|
|Jyunko's strawberry farm|
|Hiroguchi strawberry farm|
|Kaji strawberry farm|| Phone:0475-82-5758
|Sakuda strawberry farm||Phone:0475-82-2343|
|Uchiyama strawberry farm|| Phone:0475-82-4491
|Koyasu strawberry farm||Phone:0475-82-4493|
|Kawatsura strawberry farm||Mobile:080-7704-4967|
|Kubohara strawberry farm|| Phone:0475-82-5717
|Koyama farm|| Phone:0475-84-4115
◯ : Open 10:00 to 15:00
▲ : Open 10:00 to 11:00 / △ : Open 10:00 to 12:00
□ : Open 12:00 to 15:00
直売 : Opens Strawberry shop only
Note : It closes as soon as strawberries run out.
Tourist Information office
Phone : 0475-82-2071
Business hour 10:00-15:00
Opening time is not same in our association.
We close earlier than time above when all riped strawberries have been eaten.
About kid's entrance
It is not allowded to enter for little kids with no parents.
It is dangerous that there are some fans and bee boxes in green house, so it is limited for kids to enter grennhouses by themselves.
Fee for small kids less than 3
We charge to small kids less than 3 who walk by himself or herself.
It would apper that small kids possibly hurt strawberry plant and straberry bed. So we charge to small kids also. Thank you very much for your kind understanding.
The following notes hang in the union, and it is called that you can do the strawberry picking by enjoying it everybody.
- We have no English interpreter in our town. We recommend you to come with Japanese speaker.
- The entrance into a strawberry green house is within 40 minutes.
- Please do not step over the strawberry seedling.
- Please do not touch bee house in the green house. We have bees for strawberry pollination.
- Please do not run in the garden.
- Please never touch the ventilation fan in the greenhouse.
- Please pick a ripe strawberry. A green strawberry has not ripened, and the taste is not delicious.
- Please refrain taking out the strawberry outside the garden.
- Please follow the clerk in charge's instruction when you enter.
- Please refrain from entrance into a kindergarten with high-heeled shoes.